The Clear Light of Ascension
The Light of purity, clarity, beauty, harmony, lightness, certainty, discipline, modesty, diplomacy, vitality, renewal, the Light of purification of ancient patterns and energies, and the connection with the white ray of creation, the 4th ray.
The power of the Clear Light helps to perfect greater inner clarity and mental flexibility. This Light brings light into our darkness and great insights that work through the deepest levels of our soul. With the help of the energy of clarity, discipline and modesty in a new lightness of being and in a new joy in life and in awakening we can experience a new level of vibration. Discipline loses its heaviness and self-chastisement, humility frees itself from humiliation. Fear of the earthly material world, resistance to success, wealth or status become clear. The attitude towards the material world can transform into lightness, joy of life and success.
Properties of the Clear Light:
- Clarity and purity in thinking
- Release negative programming and convictions
- Recognize fears and solve them
- Clarity about the law of cause and effect
- Releasing karmic knots
- Symbolizes the resurrection
- To review / reorder your life
- Be in accordance with your creation, soul plan
- Recognize and live your true self
- Opens for the dimension of the light and higher vibration frequencies
The Clear Light, its connection with the white radius of creation and the chohan / guardian Ascended Master Serapis Bey
- The bright Light and the white radius of creation (the fourth ray)
- The white ray of creation is managed by Ascended Master Serapis Bey and accompanied by Archangel Gabriel. His aspects are: purity, discipline, humility, ascension, hope, resurrection, certainty, security, material clarity and instinct. This radius has a reference to:
- Wednesday, to the constellation bull, the element earth, the gemstone diamond and rock crystal
- the root chakra (sexual organs, intestines, pelvis, hip, hipbone, etc.)
- the cosmic law of “vibration”. Everything that exists is in a constant movement
- and is the manifestation of innovation
Serapis Bey, chohan / guardian of the white radius of creation and the energy of the ray
Serapis Bey wants to give us more clarity about cause and effect with his energy and his knowledge. He helps to increase our awareness so that we can see whether we have taken the right path to reach our goals. Brightens and cleans our energy field and help us learn forgivenesin ourselves and to others. His energy gives courage to make necessary changes, to achieve inner clarity. Under him, discipline and humility become a new attunement. He helps to get a new inner attitude, working to always live from ease. Disciplined to believe that everything can be easy and To observe that by thinking negatively, we close the doors for things to be easy.
He supports to recognize where humility has turned into humiliation and gives us the strength (humility = courage) to constantly look at our own truth and to verify it again. This with the discipline of lightness. Almost nothing falls heavier for our ego than to let go of our own truth. It is a free fall in the dark. How often do we teach others because we think we know better. With the energy of the white ray we get the opportunity to clean our own thoughts again and again from mistakes and judgments of this world.
At the spiritual and creation level, discipline is the condition for the purity of the thoughts, in order to create our true heart desires. The higher the purity of our thoughts, the clearer our concepts are, the sooner we can recognize them, build bridges, give harmony and make peace in conflicts and also grow spiritually through crises. We are made sensitive to the beautiful, the light, the bright, the joy of being. Certainty, security and a new sense of joy of life can automatically present themselves.
The brightness of the white ray helps to recognize what I do not want to accept in my life, which area is still in the shadow, where ambiguity and dissatisfaction form our lives. Uncertainty e.g. about: where do I live? The ideas and wishes of my parents, my partner, my teacher, my friends or me? What do I want? How many people sacrifice inner peace for outer peace and harmony? If for the sake of certainty compromises have been made that have not done them well. When we do something against our heart’s desires, we hurt ourselves, we make ourselves small and lose a lot of self-confidence and therefore the love for ourselves. The easier we take these experiences or many other experiences, the more beautiful and faster the soul can flourish.